Protect you faster, safer, more exactly!
Why do you need CoderDocs Security?
You are often afraid about "malicious" websites on the internet. It seems that you cannot know when your sensitive data was stolen by attackers. And when your information, data is hacked by someone (such as banks account, Facebook, ...), you just realized that your data is very importance and you begin to care about the security when you browsing in the Internet.
Let CoderDocs Security protect you!
Salient features of CoderDocs Security
To protect you in the fastest and most accurate way, we designed some useful features for our users. And we hope that we will receive more feedback when you using the Coderdocs Security. Thank you so much!
Malicious Site Protection
When you access any sites, before this site render, CoderDocs Security will check and detect that the site is safe or unsafe. If the site is unsafe, the extension will throw a notification page to inform users.
Facebook (+Zalo) Privacy
You will be more private on Facebook (and Zalo) with the following features: Block seen indicator, block typing indicator, block seen Story, block typing in comment space. And in the future, we will design more awesome Facebook features.
Privacy Web Experience
In addition to checking whether the website you visit contains malicious code or not, we offer a few more useful features on the web such as: Block almost porn sites (Browser for Kids), block some importance sites (Facebook, Gmail) when you absent or forgot to lock the computer, block Google and Facebook tracking scripts. All above features will be described in following section.
Website Malware Scanning
When you have an URL and you don't know this URL contains malware or not. We offered a very useful feature that: Website Malware Scanning. It allow you to analyze this URL directly in the user interface of CoderDocs Security and check the URL is safe or not. We will provide a File Scan in the future to protect you when you receive a file by someone.
This feature allow you to hidden all information when you chat with someone in the Messenger (messenger.com). Just don't care anyone who often peek at your messages. It only work with Messenger. See below picture.
Bạn hãy đọc kĩ những hướng dẫn sau để có thể sử dụng extension đúng cách nhất!
Module 1: Malicious Site Protection
When you install CoderDocs Security extension successfully, this feature will enable real-time immediately. This feature is the most important, so you can not disable it.
Some kind of site which blocked immediately:
- Malware sites
- Fishing sites
- Spam / Illegal sites
- Clickjacking sites
- Crypto mining scripts/sites
Module 2: Facebook Privacy
You can easily enable / disable this feature by check or uncheck the checkbox of every small functions. This feature includes:
- Block "Seen" indicator: When you receive a Facebook message, you click to view this message, the sender will see the status "seen" in their message space. But if you enable this function, the sender can not see the status "seen" any more. They never know whether you saw the message or not.
- Block "Typing" indicator: Similar with block "seen", the sender can not see the "typing" indicator when you compose the message in Facebook message space (the three dots indicator "...").
- Block "Seen" status in Story: When you click to view the Story of someone, they will know that you have seen their Story. But with this function, nobody can know that you saw their Story. You can click and see your ex-girlfriend any time.
- Block "Typing" indicator in Comments space: When you are typing the comment in any post. People can see the indicator "Someone are typing ...". But if you enable this function, this indicator will be disappear forever.
Module 3: Privacy Web Experience
You can also easily enable / disable this feature by check or uncheck the checkbox of every small functions. This feature includes:
- Block important sites when you absent: When you go out, you forgot to lock your computer, someone can open you browser, they can open some important site such as Facebook, Gmail and see your sensitive information. If you don't want that thing happen. Let enable this function. It allow you to block some importance sites that you don't want anyone access to if you have to lend your computer or you go out.
- Block tracking Ads Script (Google + Facebook): This function allow you to block the tracking scripts of Facebook and Google. For example, you go to an e-commerce website, when you comeback to Facebook, the previous items in e-commerce website will be display. You can enable this function to block them.
- Browser for kids: This function allow you to block almost porn sites in the world. If your kids uses your computer, let enable this function.
Module 4: Website Malware Scanning
This is a feature that allow you to operate directly on the user interface. Let go to menu path: TOOLS / SECURITY / MALWARE SCAN and explore this feature.
This feature allow you to analyze any URL and inform for you if the URL will be redirected to the website that contains any malware/virus.
Module 5: Blur Messenger
Open messenger.com, you can see the Setting Icon of our Extension in top left sidebar. Click on this icon and enable the feature. Finally, enjoy it.
Rate me 5 stars
If you like CoderDocs Security and realize that the extension is very useful, you can rate me 5 stars (5*) in the Chrome Store. Click below button!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I can contact for supporting?
You can access to website https://lenhatthanh.com or Facebook fanpage https://facebook.com/coderdocs.
How can I update the latest version of the extension
In the Chrome browser, access to URL: chrome://extensions/. Enable developer mode and click "Update" button. Every thing will be updated.
How can I donate to the author?
You can donate via Paypal with below link: paypal.me/lenhatthanh20
Is the extension open source?
Can I become a supporter of the extension
Let contact to the author and get futher information